Are you a guy?!

Tuesday 30 September 2008



For men only:

You have a penis.You are most probably a guy then,that of course refers to masculine bitches who haven't gone through a desperate "i want a penis instead of a cunt" painful thingie. (why the hell do stupid women go through that anyway??!)
So,presuming you are a guy,and you do have a penis (bratwurst,cock,eggroll,fang,fuck rod,beef whistle,manhood,love muscle,one-eyed snake,one-eyed monster,peepee,prick,third leg,princess Sophia =)) etc.) please enlighten my mind and world by telling me how is it like being so?..I bet you love it when you wake up in the morning and your member's literally in the 7th heaven (or the 1st heaven,same attack angle).i would.And I'd love the "ring my bells" action too,also called "tickle me softly" or "kick my big balls out".You guys must be masochists,really loving your self-infected wounds,am I right?And you all love your body or at least that one little thingie you have there:touching it,smacking,spanking,rubbing,squeezing and jerking off by all means,I'm sure you're so proud of your divine home-handmade "expulsions" -women do not deserve to see such miraculous things,do they?
You always complain about food, jobs, mess, kids, lies, orgasms, sex, actors, players, politicians, too little tv or football, money, honesty, women, but you never do anything to solve the problem.At least don't think of yourself and your kind as tough and superior people,you're not!




For women:

In any kind of relationship with an unworthy man,be as crabbed, cranky, disagreeable, grouchy, irascible, irritable, nasty, peevish, petulant, snappy, testy, ugly, waspish as you know you can!

0 comments: